Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine was looking into air riding his car on cylinders. but theres no application for the accord. theres an application for the tsx. i know how the tsx coilover system fits on the accord, but would the air ride system also fit too?

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I don't see why it wouldn't. but then again, the cylinders are quite large, so there may be some problems with space clearance.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
air rides tend to be more universal. u can make any kit fit from what i know. just need to modify few things. u can always go for air runner but its money when u say "AIR RUNNER"

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea air runner kits are like almost 5000, my friend doesnt have that kind of money. therefore he wanted to go with a cheaper way to air ride his accord.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
u can always go with UAS! have a friend here with that kit on his gs as well as on Y33 and he loves thems so.. i would go with air runner or uas.. nothin else as i dont trust any others!

·
somethingJDM.com
841 Posts
I would not go with uas for the accord. It was a pain in the ass for my car.Everyone said zach ( cust servers guy) was a nice guy and helps out alot. in my casue he made everything 10x worst and it took me 2 months to get my **** done. I think UAS is only good for the lexus and up cars.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Air Runner just costs more because it's imported and can't light a torch to Air Ride Technologies. ART has a setup for 6 gen Accord it might fit 7 Gen with slight mods.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Air Runner just costs more because it's imported and can't light a torch to Air Ride Technologies. ART has a setup for 6 gen Accord it might fit 7 Gen with slight mods.
can you go into more detail on how art is better than air runner?? i'm suspension stupid so i'd like to know the pros and cons to the both compared.
also, i think art now has something called air pod. anyone know about this??

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can you go into more detail on how art is better than air runner?? i'm suspension stupid so i'd like to know the pros and cons to the both compared.
also, i think art now has something called air pod. anyone know about this??
joyce, are you thinking bout going air ride now?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
u guys r crazy, lol

i have another question. i was looking at the wheel thread to try and research offsets.

currently i have 18x7.5 rims with offset of 48. (oh and my tire profile is, 225/45/18)
if i drop my car on air will my rims work or will i have to buy another set of rims?
i was measuring where the fender would be located, in comparison to my tires, if dropped and seems like it would rub in the front and back :confused:
what's the ideal offset and rim size width for a car that is getting dropped on air??
ie.
ideal offset for 18 x ? rims on air = ?
ideal offset for 19 x ? rims on air = ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts