Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Why would you want to?
I would think it would be to small.
i agree.... the tsx exhaust is made for that car (a 4cyl).. unless you have a 4banger as well

now that i see your username im assuming you are running a K24

it'd probably fit, maybe some hanger bracket issues with the mufflers though.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
yeah if your an I4 then go for itm but if your a V6 you will problem further restrict an already restricive exhaust system and might even hurt your HP.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It works but most people dont do it because since it's OEM it's expensive as hell. I think just the two mufflers together are $550! That's why most just go the custom route.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i am a 4 banger. and im not planning on getting the oem tsx exhaust. i was goin for aftermarket. but yea thanks everyone for the info.. lots of help.. im goin for it. ill let you know how it sounds when i get it on. sooooonnnnn in the future..

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
kinda confused which aftermarket exhaust is available for the tsx and not for the 7th gen accord?

·
j35 psi 6sp
1,375 Posts
i would think that oem tsx exhaust will be quiet, its not like they came from the factory with a super high flow exhaust. maybe im wrong i just dont see the point in running a stock style muffler to achieve a sound difference. maybe the cl-s mufflers at the least. just my 0.02

·
BULLPOO
4,241 Posts
well, i am a 4 banger. and im not planning on getting the oem tsx exhaust. i was goin for aftermarket. but yea thanks everyone for the info.. lots of help.. im goin for it. ill let you know how it sounds when i get it on. sooooonnnnn in the future..
i would think that oem tsx exhaust will be quiet, its not like they came from the factory with a super high flow exhaust. maybe im wrong i just dont see the point in running a stock style muffler to achieve a sound difference. maybe the cl-s mufflers at the least. just my 0.02
Reading the whole thread owns joo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts