Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my TSX mirrors that i had on my accord coupe. Only the driver side mirrors got done and I never got around to doing the passenger side mirrors. Would like $200 for them or possibly a trade for your driver side oem mirrors(preferably in blk)+cash. I will try to post pic of them as soon as i can get them. Thanks, Lu.

·
Registered
144 Posts
+1 on pics and you got a PM....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP GUYS!!!! Ill try to get the pictures up by this weekend. Only the driver side mirrors has been worked on and is currently on my car.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea still for sale got a couple of interested buyers. Really more interested in the trade for the mirrors so i can replace my driver side. But if it doesnt fall through then ill sell them straight up and go find some mirrors. Thanks, Lu.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yea still for sale got a couple of interested buyers. Really more interested in the trade for the mirrors so i can replace my driver side. But if it doesnt fall through then ill sell them straight up and go find some mirrors. Thanks, Lu.
I'd LOVE TO HAVE THEM! Mos deff if they are in good condition. To be honest, I'd PM you and make an offer, but I'm new and can't PM till 15 post.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Snapped a few pictures this weekend. Pics will most likely be up tonight when i get off work. Had problems uploading them from my computer. Please serious inquires only. Thanks, Lu.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Snapped a few pictures this weekend. Pics will most likely be up tonight when i get off work. Had problems uploading them from my computer. Please serious inquires only. Thanks, Lu.
:) check your msg for e-mail. And as serious as they come. So let me know what you wanna do. (The three offers I made)
Will wait for pics before I make a move though. :cool:

EDIT: The Second or third offer I made would help us BOTH out the most....just saying.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone wanting pics plz post your email. I suck at posting pictures on these forums. Will continue to try to do it but itll be faster to email it to you as an attachment. Thanks, Lu.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts