Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious to know if anyone has tried or knows if the TSX side mirrors will fit to the 03-up accord coupe. These are some tight mirrors, don't you all agree. Holla back let me know how you feel about the conversion and if its easily possible.

tsx ^
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,633 Posts
They probably won't fit. Search "Inspire mirrors" on the board for info. That car has side mirror turn signals.

Also does anybody know if the acura tsx silver is close or same as the honda silver?
Both come in Satin Silver Metallic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Plumaccordcoupe said:
They probably won't fit. Search "Inspire mirrors" on the board for info. That car has side mirror turn signals.



Both come in Satin Silver Metallic.
Anything that also has the 2 tone black finish such as the stock ones?
 

·
Eccenpix
Joined
·
1,862 Posts
Yea I wanna know if this fits or not. Wiring is not a problem if mirror fits...
 

·
Eccenpix
Joined
·
1,862 Posts
^^^ You mean... one with TL fog with 20''? He claimed he had done it... never seen the pic...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,633 Posts
there is someone on this site that has done it for there coupe. not sure what there sn is though..
The member with the silver coupe? If he is the one you're talking about then you will be hard pressed to learn that it was a lie. He never posted a single pic of the mirrors and after people called his bluff, he left and hasn’t posted since.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
lol what the buck r u tlking bout I was jst going thru some post on rearview mirror installs and came across this one I hve posted pics of this install over a half year ago side mirrors is an old install you can now buy factory fits from ebay for cheaper than what i paid, chk out the upgrade on this site..http://members.cardomain.com/stormtroopers4

Thats what i luv bout you guys u say i cnt put the mirrors on so i did you said i cldnt put 20's w spinners on with out modification so i did they sd acura tl fog lights wont fit well they do..

the only 2 things i havnt done yet is install a factory navi and 05 rearview mirror..so if there is anyone that wld know if the 03 model coupe has the harness for the 05 mirrror under the homelink system plz let me know would save me from plling it out.

thnks j
 

·
I AM LOST....
Joined
·
4,681 Posts
dude.. we did saw those pictures.. next time.. please show us a complete car, not just half the car with rim but no side tsx mirror.. or with side tsx mirror but without anything else.. it makes whole thing looks fishy..

so is that "stormtroppers4" your car or others? if you did got it working, congrats, please post pix..

nop, 03 does not have the harness for 05 auto-dimming mirror.. check the installation gude, it will show there..

and u can never install factory navi onto non-navi equipped car..

btw.. just curious, is there something wrong with your keyboard? no character "A" seems to come out.. like hve instead of have, or cnt instead of cant.. ?? :confuse2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
Here are some pics of the TSX and Accord mirrors:


Hope it helps, got them from acuraautomotiveparts.org and 1sthondaparts.com.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,136 Posts
The pictures you have on ur site are off of a TSX. You can see the silver trim around the windows. You can also see a reflection of a TSX in the paint of the mirror meaning u went to a dealership, squizzed between some TSXs and only took an up close picture. Nice try dude...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
760 Posts
carona4 said:
lol what the buck r u tlking bout I was jst going thru some post on rearview mirror installs and came across this one I hve posted pics of this install over a half year ago side mirrors is an old install you can now buy factory fits from ebay for cheaper than what i paid, chk out the upgrade on this site..http://members.cardomain.com/stormtroopers4

Thats what i luv bout you guys u say i cnt put the mirrors on so i did you said i cldnt put 20's w spinners on with out modification so i did they sd acura tl fog lights wont fit well they do..

the only 2 things i havnt done yet is install a factory navi and 05 rearview mirror..so if there is anyone that wld know if the 03 model coupe has the harness for the 05 mirrror under the homelink system plz let me know would save me from plling it out.

thnks j
I can't understand a word you're saying :confuse2:

Anyhow, like brex said, why are showing us pictures of the mirrors magnified 10 times?? And why no pictures of the whole car showing the mirrors?? That's why everyone is still continuing to call you bluff. As far as we know, those are close up pictures of a TSX!

and :werd: unless you're willing to put down around $8-10,000, you won't have any luck putting the OEM Navi in your car. You're better of trading in your car and taking a hit on the negative equity.

Good luck with your project, and we hope to see more zoomed out pictures of your car! :up2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
760 Posts
Raddy21 said:
The pictures you have on ur site are off of a TSX. You can see the silver trim around the windows. You can also see a reflection of a TSX in the paint of the mirror meaning u went to a dealership, squizzed between some TSXs and only took an up close picture. Nice try dude...
ahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good eye Raddy!!

In case anyone didn't notice:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
i4performance said:
ahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good eye Raddy!!

In case anyone didn't notice:
:eek:
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
Anyone else tried installing 2003 TL fog lights on their accord coupe? They look pretty cool. I wonder if installation is easier than the stock accord fog lights since it doesn't look like there is any cutting of the plastic around the light. Looks like you just take out the plastic piece all together. It just happen to catch my eye. I think it looks better than the stock fogs IMO.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top