Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original Wheels(4) from an Acura TSX low miles and in excellent condition 3 wheels had nics in the clear coat which have been touched up(not perfect but they look much better than before) but none from scraping the curb. They include the center caps only no lug nuts or tire valves. Wheels are 17" 5lug x114.3 offset is 55mm. Shipping and handling is $80 to the lower U.S. If you're in the upstate NY area you can pick up and save the cost of shipping.

The nics took off the clear coat so it's down to the paint. The biggest is 1/3 of an inch wide all of them caused by an impact gun when removed from car. 2 wheels have one nic each, one wheel has 3, the 4th wheel is perfect. I touched them up but I'm no professional so they can be improved on, they can be redone easily. The nics aren't noticable if you do a walk around. they are all around the lugnut holes only no other scratches anywhere else.

Sorry, no pics.

The price will be $250+$80 shipping for a total of $355.

EDIT: Sorry I mistyped the price. Its been a long day...

The total is correct, but the added up prices are not. It should read $275+$80.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I tried at the Acura dealer and they told me that they will not work on a CL-S (and hence the Accord)

Anyone can verify this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts