Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello guys. i have two sets of lug nuts for sale.

first set is gorilla lug nuts in 12x1.5. i used these for a year. key included. 30 shipped

second set is brand new never used. some off brand and they are also 12x1.5. 30 shipped

third item is an 18" spare. it is 18x7.5 with a 225/40/18 nitto tire on it. made a great full size spare but i never once had to use it. asking 100 shipped

item 4 and 5 are almost brand new wheels. i have (2) 18" privat gassen wheels that are 30 offset. they will clear bbk's and would make excellent spares. Im asking 60 a piece for these picked up or I could mount a used tire on them and sell them for 120 shipped. your choice.

last thing is never used hub centric rings. I will have to go home and get measurements for these. but post if your interested

thanks for viewing. i will post pics shortly

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if u want them i got (2) 19x8 30 offset and (2) 19x9.5 40 offset.

so in total i got 6 wheels. 2 eighteens and 4 ninteens

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump. Pm me ur number and ill send pics to ur fone. i dont have internet on the fone and dont know where the usb is

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
item 4 and 5 are almost brand new wheels. i have (2) 18" privat gassen wheels that are 30 offset. they will clear bbk's and would make excellent spares. Im asking 60 a piece for these picked up or I could mount a used tire on them and sell them for 120 shipped. your choice.
Probably a stupid question but will these actually fit in the spare tire spot under the trunk?

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u could make em fit if u go to the hardware store and get a longer screw. otherwise the stock one is too short. so you can make it fit if your willing to spend a few bucks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts