Well I figure now is as good a time as any to start this thread. I have had my 05 EX coupe for about 6 years now and just a few weeks ago I got in a fender bender... :-( but I figure now is as good a time as any to go balls deep and do something crazy to squeeze a few more ponies out of it. A friend gave me the low miles Toyota CT26 turbo off of his 7MGTE Supra, as he upgraded to a T4 long ago and the CT26 has just been collecting dust since. I’m working on cutting out flanges right now for the turbo, gonna run a divorced downpipe of my own design, with a step up from 2.5 to 3” and full 3” pipe from there, to a Y pipe before exiting with true duals in the stock location, going to even reuse the stock exhaust tips. As for the ‘turbo manifolds’ I’ve got a stock pair of exhaust manifolds (with the big single pipe elbow) that have already had the pre-cats chopped off, but I plan to actually chop the elbow off and utilize a 2.5” mandrel bent pipe to make each exit straight towards the drivers side, with no dip down (stock both go pretty much straight down) to a Y at the turbine inlet. On the cold side, I’ll be running a short elbow straight down with a K&N cone, in the direct airflow (approximately where the factory air intake silencer box used to be, just in front of the driver tire) and coming from the turbo, a 2” diameter pipe about 2” long will go right into a water/air charge cooler of my own design, where the stock air filter would have been, and exit the cooler with 2.5” running straight into the throttle body. I’m thinking this setup will give me only about 1.25 feet of charge piping, and the ‘turbo manifold’ length will be about 1.5 feet on each side. The manifolds being about 3x as long as on a Toyota 7MGTE should actually help by giving me a tiny bit more lag, allowing the car to maintain traction better between spooling up the turbo. If my math is right it should spool around 3,000-3,500 rpm. I only plan to run about 8psi max as I’m keeping the internals all stock. I’m a machinist and metal fabricator by profession, so I drew up the flanges for the turbo in CAD software, and just today started cutting them out in steel. First up is the flange for the ddp. Trying a new hosting site since photobucket are *******s, so this may take a couple tries.