Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am simplifying my life as I will be purchasing a new home and making other big changes in the next few months. I'm contemplating selling all the things in my garage that are taking up space and generally anything that I will not be needing when I make my move. I want to check interest on my uberwide set of wheels & tires. I will be switching to a strictly OEM setup with conventional lowered suspension since I'm also done riding on sleeveovers.

SOLD - Thanks guys!

Without further delay, here they are:

MB Wheels "Weapon" 18x9" +45mm
BF Goodrich G-Force Sport 265/35/18 70% life left

I am asking $950 shipped. This is already a low asking price for a set of $1300 wheels and tires. I have practically pampered these since I bought them last fall. No tire kickers please. PM me with any additional questions.

-JT

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?? Why wouldn't they? That size width and offset should accommodate any bbk.

Gl with sale blackhawk. That's a great deal ;)
That's right, there is a lot of visible room there. Wheels are pending sale to a member on ECM.net anyway. Thanks guys

·
Registered
42 Posts
if they haven't sold yet.. do they clear the fenders without any rolling/camber? My car isn't lowered so I dont think I'll have any trouble. If you still have them email me at anth6ny at gmail dot com. thanks

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if they haven't sold yet.. do they clear the fenders without any rolling/camber? My car isn't lowered so I dont think I'll have any trouble. If you still have them email me at anth6ny at gmail dot com. thanks
They will definitely clear if not lowered...

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels, tires, and lug nuts are now sold. Thanks guys!

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GL with the sale, what suspension are you on?
Sorry I missed this. I was on SBC coilovers and HFP shocks with this setup.

nice....JT what setup are you gonna be running now...i know you said oem...so TL wheels or the 06-07 17's?
I am running 2006 TL 5-Spoke wheels (silver) and 06-07 Eibach Sportline springs on HFP shocks.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
I am sad that you sold those wheels, but totally understand - kudos for you about priorities, that's the way life goes. And your car will still look sick with the TL wheels :D

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
I am sad that you sold those wheels, but totally understand - kudos for you about priorities, that's the way life goes. And your car will still look sick with the TL wheels :D
yeah these wheels did look sick and those wide tires were ridiculous on the 7gen....the TL's do look good on the coupes though so no worries..JT you might need to black out those wheels though down the road to keep that stealth look:up2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts