Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ladies and gentlement... as the title stated, I am here is to see if anybody is interested in buying my Volk LE37s...

Here are the Specs:

Wheels: LE37 in glossy black with polished lip

-18 X 8.5 with 50 offset

-very good condition, waxed every 2 weeks

- minor chips from daily driving and removing the wheels.

-all decals, valve stem, center caps are genuine and included

Tires: Hankook Ventus V4ES (I believe this is right)

- 225/40ZR/18 with over 90% Thread remaining

- I didn't go too cheap on the tires. I didnt say they are the best but they are pretty good performance tires with good durability. I would have gotten k106 or k104s if I wanted to go cheap but instead and paid little more and got one of the good, not best, performance ones. Paid little over $500 and I can show you the receipt.

- just recently replaced and balanced so they run smooth~

Just to let you guys know I really don't want to sell these wheels, but I feel like I am some sort of rich guy rolling on nice wheels and I don't want to have image like that. I know I am weird :) Anyways...

Overall the wheels and tires are in very good condition. This was my first Volk rims and I took really good care of them. Got many props for these wheels~! No lies! =)

Price: $2000

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
you had these on your accord? +50 and it fits? or was it on another car? and when were hankook nice tires? haha regardless bump for some nice volks!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you had these on your accord? +50 and it fits? or was it on another car? and when were hankook nice tires? haha regardless bump for some nice volks!
Yeah these were on my 7gen Accord coupe... no problem slammed, one finger gap, also with higher setting too :)

Well about the tires... they are not the best tires, but they do grip pretty good in my point of view... I have used few high end tires like Falken, Toyo and Yokohama tires and also little lower end quality like k106 and Champiero(?) tires, but to me these tires that I have are not that bad at all...

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Yeah these were on my 7gen Accord coupe... no problem slammed, one finger gap, also with higher setting too :)

Well about the tires... they are not the best tires, but they do grip pretty good in my point of view... I have used few high end tires like Falken, Toyo and Yokohama tires and also little lower end quality like k106 and Champiero(?) tires, but to me these tires that I have are not that bad at all...
all good. not bashing or anything. gluck on sale!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I took pix right now, but I gotta head out to work so I will upload the pix and send them to you late in the evening tonite~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts