Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mike
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
//Judging interest in the Accord community first, since these have been fitted with the accord in mind. Fronts are flush with the fenders, rears probably protrude about a 1/4" from the fender.

19x8 225/35/19 +38 A-Disk
19x9 235/35/19 +48 O-Disk
//Includes centercaps, and valve stems.
//Wrapped in Falken ZIEX ZE-912's
//Currently 95% tire tred remaining - no camber wear.
//I'll post offsets tomorrow for those seriously interested.

I've had this setup for about 4 1/2 months now, but selling these in about a few months, with tires...for bigger and wider size of the same wheels. Alot is up in the air right now, so I probably wont be able to give anyone much specifics, but I'm looking to get about 2500 picked up. Located in Norcal, locals have priority.

Great condition, less than 1000 miles put on these; couple negligible 1/4" rashes on the rear rim lips. I'll post better pics when I'm seriously ready to sell...

·
Mike
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My new sizes are already on the way...
The wheels are going, because the car is as well.

After the car is gone... the wheels will be around for sale - no rush. I'm still looking for replacement wheels.

·
Registered
138 Posts
These will fir a 7th gen right? And are u willing to ship when u do decied to sell? Sorry for caps at work and cant take it off

·
Mike
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the all the compliments. I'm hoping to eventually sell them to a member of these boards - I've gotten alot of help from people on these boards, it would be nice to give something back.
Good luck with the sale, can't wait to see the next set. :)
Got your PM. It sucks he sold those already, they were exactly what I was looking for :( Thanks for the pics though... the car looks nice! On the way are 20x9.5f///20x11.5r Offsets=SECRET!:p
Still deciding on tires though...

You'll be there first to see pics, brad :hide:
those r badddd
Your wheels are damn sick, I actually thought about buying larger versions of those.
These will fit a 7th gen right? And are u willing to ship when u do decied to sell? Sorry for caps at work and cant take it off
I would rather not ship, but if it really came down to it, I guess I could. I would just feel bad if anything happened during shipping.

These will fit, but the 7th get can accommodate a wider tire in the back which would, in turn, allow you to get a deeper lip than these.

I'll post updates when I'm ready to sell, probably be idle for a few weeks or so.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts