Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a pair of JL Audio 10w6v2's in a custom ported box and an Almani 2450w amp, but it's just wayyy too much bass for me. I want to see how much I could get for this and would prefer to sell locally, and all together if at all possible, but would be willing to break up the system if I have to. You can PM me or reply to this thread with offers.

I will take CASH or PayPal (please add 3%), but will be open to trades for 1-JL Audio 12w6v2 + cash. Thanks.

I tried to upload pictures, but they don't seem to work. I have pictures at the website below if you would like to check them out.
http://norcalimports.com/index.php?showtopic=1739

2-JL Audio 10w6v2's in a custom ported box (built to JL specs for the 10w6v2)
NOTE: I will NOT separate the subs. I'm selling BOTH, not individually. THanks.
Almani Audio 2450w Mono Ch. Mosfet Digital Amp (Model # AL-CO2450)

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
bump for a nice a$$ sub. i have one in my daily driver lude and its awsome!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the free bump. I underestimated the sub - I knew it was powerful, but there's so much bass that it's ridiculous and it attracts too much attention. Definately overkill for a daily driver.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really trying to get cash. I'm a huge fan of JL Audio, so I'd prefer to stick to those. Sorry.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ej3ffrey said:
ill trade you a 15" RE XXX w/ custom ported box tuned to 30hz for the subs and box.
Sorry, trying to get cash only.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Have you thought about getting a sealed custom box instead of ported? I initially went with a ported box for my 10w6v2 but it was just shaking everything in my car so switched to a custom sealed box. Sounds way cleaner and better sealed.

Good luck with those subs. They are awesome!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
flyvtec: I've thought about a sealed enclosure, but the ported one looked nicer. It does rattle everything in the car, but nonetheless, I'd rather downsize to a single 10 just to keep the cost low. It's a daily driver and I don't need much bass, and 2 is just overkill for me.

dreamer: I'm located in NorCal (Walnut Creek). I've been really busy with work and such, but will try to have pics up as soon as I can. When I have the pictures, I'll let you know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts