Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 barely used 256mb Nvidia 7800gtx SLI-ready card here for sale. I put it in my computer for a few hours to see how it was. This JUST comes with the card...no manuals or cds. But you can go to nividia's site and download all that you need anyways. Remember in order to use the SLI technology, you're mobo has to be SLI ready. Please shoot me some offers.

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no thanks I actually already have a 256mb 7800gtx card in my computer already. I wanted to try out the SLI capabilities. If I manage to get people wanting both, then I will consider 1 of them as a trade + cash. Note: these are all PCI-express. But as of now, I'm just trying to get some cash

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wayyyy too low man

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
bump for a sweet card...i also own one and its sick

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on guys don't you want to see my 7th gen sedan with some rims =P. It's for a good cause =)

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
these came straight off of my dell xps600. I bought both straight from them so I have no idea. I bought these about a month ago and I took this card out a few hours after the purchase. Sorry I can't be of more help. If you know a way for me to find out then by all means let me know!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
You pretty much answered my inquiry. It's most probably a Dell-made card since Dell makes most of the components in their computers.

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
does dell not make good cards or something?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
No, not at all. Actually, they have the most powerful cards available now. I was just asking because I have a BFG 7800GTX and might be interested in a second. However, I don't think it would be wise for me to mix brands.

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ah ok...well if you want. I can sell you this card and we can trade the other 1. Meaning I'll have your BFG 7800gtx, and you'll have both of mine. Your's is 256mb, correct?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts