Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a friend who just bought some 7th Gen Accord INSPIRE headlights. They're not the smoked version but the clear one. He's wanting $650 shipped (includes fees). (increase $50 due to shipping and handling fees)

I don't have a 7th gen anymore but just putting this up for all the others.

Let me know if anybody is interested. I believe after an initial down payment, it'll take about 3 weeks to be delivered.

Thanks.

·
初めまして
248 Posts
that's a little too expensive, even for a brand-new.. possible that's in CAD dollars?

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
wow 1200 for headlights??? i think ur friend got jacked by the stealership. Someone got those in taiwan for 800 usd.

Anyways GL with the sales. Those headlights will look sick on anyone USDM accord.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA got it!

ok, like i said, i sold my accord so don't know the going rate. I'll find out what I can do and tell that foo to lower the cost.

I'll try to get em for $500~$600, how does that sound?

$1200 is a cost i just shot out there to see how much these are going for.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a connect in Japan now so I can bring over some stuff.
Retrofits might be good but how about retrofits on the INSPIRE headlights?? =)

honestly think these look hawt. didn't have enough cash to do it back then but if i still had the accord, i would get these....

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
HAHA got it!

ok, like i said, i sold my accord so don't know the going rate. I'll find out what I can do and tell that foo to lower the cost.

I'll try to get em for $500~$600, how does that sound?

$1200 is a cost i just shot out there to see how much these are going for.
now that sound good ;) if u can do that and get the 05-06 version which is the smoked version i will pick a set up :D

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
alright BUmp for the GREAT price. I am sure that people are going to jump on these now. are you like doing a group buy or just individual? also what else can you get from japan?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alright guys, quick update. He said he can get the smoked version but they're about $200 more.

Seems to be a high interest in these so I'll have him ship these over within next week.

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
alright guys, quick update. He said he can get the smoked version but they're about $200 more.

Seems to be a high interest in these so I'll have him ship these over within next week.
why are they that much more? they should be around the same price...(at least thats how it is every where else (boomplus toys) )

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why are they that much more? they should be around the same price...(at least thats how it is every where else (boomplus toys) )
I'm not sure about why this is. Maybe boomplustoys are making less money by selling around the same price?

In Japan, they are actually worth about $100more per side.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts