Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were made for me about a year and a half ago by Richard. Everyone knows his quality I'm sure. Only flaw is that on 1 side the leds don't work at all, but after talking to Richard he said he would fix them for free. So basically after these go through Richard they'll be top notch. Shoot me some offers!

S2k projectors, custom shrouds, blackhousing. (NOTE: These do not include HID hardware)

Reason for selling is that I really want Inspire headlights. So if you happen to have inspire headlights that you want to trade. let me know!

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
sorry guys I've been at work. I'm looking for around 550 + shipping. I currently have someone interested but if you can give me an offer I can't refuse then by all means =).

EDIT: Let me rephrase that. I'm basically trying to equal this out to how much inspire headlights would run me. I will talk to rich to see what a good price is and work from there. Definately feel free to make your offers though.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I've seen these in person my box of TYC headlights are in the picture :) I can vouch for them they are very nice headlights.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
i stand firm on the price i mentioned to you yesterday, just waiting on confirmation from rich on the blackhousing portion.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
sl33pyriceboi said:
500 plus shipping??? THATS IT?!?!

there was some other dood who were selling

a set of 7th gen w/ valeo retored for like 900....

and valeo's suck compared to s2k.......and these have LEDs!
ive offered him more. come on this is already breaking the bank for me. ;)

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for the very late response. I've been out of town visiting. So to keep you guys updated there is a potential buyer and most likely sold. We're just waiting on little things. If for any reason the buyer backs out, which I doubt, I'll let you guys know. Sorry again about the late response.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
ll haC said:
Sorry for the very late response. I've been out of town visiting. So to keep you guys updated there is a potential buyer and most likely sold. We're just waiting on little things. If for any reason the buyer backs out, which I doubt, I'll let you guys know. Sorry again about the late response.
:cool:

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
MysterGoode said:
I WILL by these for the price you're asking! Hopefully the first buyer falls through because those are mines!
I still here, just waiting on the retrofitter to get back to both of us on the work that needs to be done. :D

·
6MT
1,195 Posts
ha. mines bixenon.

Total cost to build my retro was like 550 bux... and I'm runnin Euro parts on it too ~

Audi RS6 BiXenon
Hella Ballast - equivilant to Philips 4th gen, real thin, less than 1 CM thick
4300K Philips Bulbs
E46 M3 Shrouds

I personally don't like the inspires since they are not projector headlights so 750ish for new sets of Inspires are ripoffs.

OwAce, I think u should just build a retrofit for urself ;) Its a fun experience and it is all custom to how u like and > Inspire lighting

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
SlayerGTR said:
h

OwAce, I think u should just build a retrofit for urself ;) Its a fun experience and it is all custom to how u like and > Inspire lighting
im a friggin moron with my hands when it comes to such stuff.

plus i work 60-70 hours a week..dont have time to spend on retrofits..

and i live in manhattan...no space to do such a thing.. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts