Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
-Allin-
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTHING IS FOR SALE! HANDING THIS CAR DOWN AS IS. RESIGNING FROM V6P! GOODLUCK TO YOU ACCORD OWNERS AND THANKS FOR YOU GUYS HELP..

Okay, so as I was talking to my dad today and I feel like it's time to upgrade my ride cause I'm gettin sick of driving a modded Honda. Feel like I'm getting old even though I'm only 19. I want something that's luxury and will look good as is rather than modding it to look good. Will probably pass down this car to my little brother and he doesn't want a modded car. This thread is just for gauging interest on parts and seeing what people are willing to offer. Really don't want to see these parts go because all the time I spent searching but if I gotta move on then that's what I'm gonna do. Simply PM me on what you would pay for these parts. I'm in no rush as I don't know if I will be parting my car out or not. If I decide not to part out, I apologize for getting you guys excited. Thanks for looking...

So here is the list of parts:

Pics will up soon. Locals first..

06-07 Accord Sedan Lip Kit:
This kit includes the OEM Front Lip, Modulo Inspire Side Skirt, and Modulo Inspire Rear Lip. All painted NHBP..
Will Not Ship This Kit!

Tein SSP Coilovers:
Bought these from another member on this forum who used it for 10k and I added another 3k to it. Coilovers are in great condition and are really comfortable..

Magnaflow 16685 Catback:
This exhaust is for V6 Sedan's. Sounds really nice and non-ricey. Deep tone and nice rumble..

Rear Roof Spoiler:
I bought this roof spoiler from Spoiler & Wing King which is now discontinued. Painted NHBP

MOMO Shift Knob & OEM Shift Boot:
Black Shift Knob and OEM leather shift boot..

Benen Universal Rear Tow Hook:
Color is red

OEM Mud Guards:
Painted NHBP

DEPO Blackhouse Headlights

Gold Emblem Kit

Raze R74 Gold W/ Machined Lip
18x7.5+42 Wrapped around 225/45/18 Yokohama Avid W4S 75% tread left..

EBC Slotted Rotors:
Front & Rear Set

·
Registered
144 Posts
Pics and Prices Please....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts