Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MOVING SALE.. take em NOW

TAKE WHATEVER'S LEFT and i'll try to hook it up CHEAP. need these gone by SATURDAY

MOVING SO NEED THESE GONE NOW

- 19x7.5 C5 rims powdercoated gunmetal, same color as car. over 90% tread on all of em cept for one which is pretty much brand new.. rode on it for 2 days. 800 picked up

- v6 stock rims painted black (in trade for stocks) with lots of tread on em. pending

- STOCK spoiler PAINTED ... non decklid 90 picked up

- ALPINE 9855 headunit.. the faceplate is DIM .. for a brand new one, costs like 80 bucks but can be fixed. 200 picked up

PM me offers, i want to keep this for sale thread CLEAN
just post up "PMED" or "OFFER SENT" on the thread, nothing else

will NOT reply unless PMED

ALL PRICES ARE OBO

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lipkit and bumpers aren't in 100% condition so that's why im not willing to take a lot of cash on the side, just something cuz the lip kit retails 750 or more-ish

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i get under my car, ill take pictures of the piping. cars too low for me to just go down there and take pix

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bumper swap, spoiler, headlights, and visors pending sale

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, yo give me a call and leave me a message with your number mang. my phone's ****ed up and got this temp phone so i might not even get it. if you leave a message, ill call you back fa sho.. iite eccs?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ey, imma be down tomorrow by like.. 2 ish around there, latest 3. call me before that and let's chill.. i got time till like 6ish

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lip kit/ headlights/ and visors are pretty much sold!!

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
you only stated the condition of the tires... I think I see a bend on one of the wheels... whats the condition on the wheels?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry bout not stating, there's a small chip in 2 of the rims and a minor bend on one. that's why i said shoot me offers. to fix it, probably 25 ~ 50 bucks for each problem so it'll be from 75 to a hundred something to fix everything. ill take pix and post em up

1 - 20 of 53 Posts