Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TW: FS Almost New Koni SP3 Adj. Shocks w/ Tein S. Tech (03+ Accord 4cyl.)

Just testing waters for my current setup. Might change to coils but we'll see. The setup is in excellent condition still; I don't drive aggressively and always avoid potholes and such. Springs were bought new and were on the car for about 10k. Shocks were bought new and were on the car for less than 1k. Great ride, but looking for more adjustability.

Looking for 600. Please let me know guys. Thanks.

Shocks: Koni SP3 5 way adjustable shocks- Less than 1k of use
Springs: Tein S-tech (4cyl.) - Less than 10k of use

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think im willing to separate right now. Want to see if I can sell the whole setup together. Thanks.

jdmturtleracin said:
dibs on the shocks if your willing to sell seperately... :D :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
how much are you looking to get for them? i really only need the struts as well, i'm local, but if you can give a good deal with the springs i'll take that and seperate the springs my self and sell that seperate cuz i got a spring compressor.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It says in my post. I am looking for 600.

XplicitAzian said:
how much are you looking to get for them? i really only need the struts as well, i'm local, but if you can give a good deal with the springs i'll take that and seperate the springs my self and sell that seperate cuz i got a spring compressor.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in the process of going a different route and parting and will not know when the suspension will come out. I will keep this thread updated. Locals, however, have first dibs on any parts bc of shipping woes. Thanks to all who are/were interested.

Sin-R V6 said:
i'm interested in the shocks...willing to part out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts