Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am thinking of putting my Avic-N3 up for sale, but first i wanna see if there is anyone here interested?? I been using it for a year. brought it off ebay been working really well. I am at work right now so will post up pix later.. let me know if anyone is interested. reasonable offer will be consider.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come with everything in the original box. screen is in perfect condition but there are some scratch on the panel.. i will show u via pix later tonight. the scratch is cause by the screen going in and out. so i couldnt do anything to prevent that.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about 900 ?? i havent been using this that much so my lost is ur gain. comes with everything like brand new. i also did the bypass already so now u can watch movie while driving.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i checked and the new one are about 12XX and the refurb are 900+ , got it last july and then school come around so didnt go anywhre much to even use it.. u can check my ebay if u want. you can also do a local pick up so that u can see it is in working condition before u decide to get it or not.

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
That is the 6.5" touchscreen right? It is all dvd/cd/fm/am/mp3.....? How about a lower price? Im interested, but I dont have money like that to spend right now. Would you want to trade for anything? Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
850 ship to 50 states...also included remote i have to buy it separately.
yeah that play all of those u listed sorry i dont wanna trade for anything now.

·
Registered
900 Posts
that's a really good deal, i just got mine 2 weeks ago and love everything about it =) navigation, voice control, videos from ipod video, and it looks so nice in the av6 =D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
for this price... i'd rather get a d3 for $700 new.... price is way too high for used buddy.. sorry to burst your bubble.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts