Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
hmmm...
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A black razr v3 with batteries and all...very good condition...250...interested? just needs a sim card..

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
Uhh.... BestBuy has black and silver RAZRs for $99 after instant rebate, you most likely will have to get the Cingular service to get that deal, but if you are looking for the phone I assume you need the service anyways.... soo um yeah.

Note: This is on tomorrow's (8/7/05) ad so if you go to the website now, you won't see it.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
7thgenaccd said:
A black razr v3 with batteries and all...very good condition...250...interested? just needs a sim card..
hahah ill buy it for 100 bucks cold cash in ur face!!!!....haha no really.

oh yeah do u still need that install....i never got back to u...so yeah hit me up on aim again.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
7thgenaccd said:
180 pick up in socal or 200 shipped..anyone? this is my final offer or i'll just keep it...
ey...hit me up on aim...

how bout we make a deal with the install and money for the phone. hit me up on aim.

dibs for now.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hmm the $200 shipped sounds good... i get next dibs!

·
hmmm...
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea...its not really in perfect condition since i used it, but ebay has them for 400, so i figure half price is a pretty decent deal..

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
oh really? im not interested anymore. sorry and thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's actually being sold on ebay brand new for about $300 not $400. What kind of condition is it in? Is it unlocked? Does it have any scratches?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts