Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TW: Part out, I am not 100% sure what is going on at the moment. Family wants the car gone, as of late its been nothing but a hassle

I hope it doesnt come down to this

not gonnna happen

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
Another one bites the dust. :( Good luck man.

·
Super IcyAccord
2,512 Posts
wut you too?!

there are some things id be interested in, but ill wait until you're for sure. ie: wideband, cage, motor mounts etc...

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, i just hope i dont have to do this.... Just effecting my personal life, my goal with this car was 450hp. I was nearly there with this new motor setup

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,790 Posts
Best of luck working things out man...

would be interested in Torque damper, AEM fuel pressure gauge & AIT c/f rear spoiler.

·
Got LSD?
1,216 Posts
who cares what the family says! my parents always said the same crap and obviously i didnt care. my wife now thinks it is a waste of time but i tell her to kick rocks. ive been going strong for 9 years now rolling my eyes at them. i do think trying to sup up the accord is a sickness though and we spend to much money........

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill let everyone know, i have a lot more also to list. chasebays wire harness wings west kit, full race roll cage... audio etc.

·
03 Accord 6/6, 09 Audi A4
201 Posts
I didnt know THe 05 accord 6spd worked in the 6th gen. how is that Spec2+ clutch?good price on the tranny. will be watching here too. so sad to see another 6th gen go.

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yup. i will keep posted, will decide by tuesday.. IF youre gonna low ball me now. you got to be joking.

·
201 Posts
Who perhaps,was the "no low ball" statement for?hard to low ball somebody that already has good priciest am I right?would u do a full part out on everything needed to make that tranny work in my 6th gen?...pedals,harness,shift cable and shifter...and so on.

·
201 Posts
prices*

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.