GAMES

Played for 20MIN or LESS.

- MG4 $43 shipped
- Rainbow 6 1&2 $30 shipped
- Resistance (NON GH) $23 shipped
- Battlefield *Gold Version $40 shipped
- Devil May Cry 4 $20 shipped

Also have this

Anybody want it? it's $59.99 brand new. never opened. will not SHIP and pick up only.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
It's a little hard to believe that you like video games enough to have quite a large collection of them, and yet you only played 20 mins "or less?"...is that even long enough to get past the first cinematic in Metal gear solid 4? lol. not to mention you are missing out on some great experiences in general with those games.

or why buy movies that you are only going to watch once if they cost 30 bucks a pop on blue ray?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a little hard to believe that you like video games enough to have quite a large collection of them, and yet you only played 20 mins "or less?"...is that even long enough to get past the first cinematic in Metal gear solid 4? lol. not to mention you are missing out on some great experiences in general with those games.

or why buy movies that you are only going to watch once if they cost 30 bucks a pop on blue ray?
you just don't know me lol.

i keep what i wanna keep and sell what i get bored of.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
you just don't know me lol.

i keep what i wanna keep and sell what i get bored of.

Well all it takes is one look at the list of your wheels-for-sale threads to figure that one out, haha.

i'm just saying it's a little hard to believe you have only played a given game for under 20 mins. It just looks to me like how on ebay people will say "oh yes i've only used this once or twice" when...it was probably a little more than that.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i'm not here to say something else in order to sell something.
metal gear solid got some good reviews so bought it but realized that it's one of those games that take forever. i like games that i can finish quickly. only game i really played was rainbow six terrorist hunt. lol, quick killing, nothing that takes time.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
crap, just bought wall-e and godfather on bluray.. i needa stop lol

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just 10 blurays and a couple games left.

will update pix later today

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pirates of the carribean and eastern promises sold.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts