Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Registered User, I am
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I want to sell my set of rims along with the tires. These tires are less than 3,xxx miles old. They were bought brand new for these rims. Tread life is still very good. For sure at least 80% left. Rims and tires are still on my car until I have a serious buyer. Once I sell these I am either going back to oem rims or getting new tires for my volks.

The reasons for selling are endless: new tires for volks, new tranny fluid, oil, brake pads, maintenance on my parent's cars, custom exhaust, but most importantly, to pay for my grad school tuition :(

To be honest I don't know how much this set of rims + tires goes for. Any suggestion of a price would be good. These rims are discontinued. All 4 rims have minor scuffs here and there as seen on the pictures but are easily fixable. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask me here.

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

Here are photos a while back.

·
A Registered User, I am
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats shipping to 77007 and....do you have the center caps for them?
I have no center caps for them. I haven't shipped a package this big so can anyone chime in on approximately how much it would be? I am going to the usps tomorrow to ask.

·
A Registered User, I am
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am shipping from 91776 by UPS.

To 77007 & 76306 = $216

payment is through paypal. Buyer is responsible for any charges on paypal.

Other lugnut pattern is 5x120

if you have any questions ask away!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts