Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
A n g u s D e i
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TW / FS: GReddy Dual EVO1s + Buddy Club Rear

Err, testing waters. But once I get my stock bumper on and my lip on, I'll be sending these guys off. The EVOs sound.. so nice, I've gotten those 350/G35 exhaust note compliments. They sound very subtle as well.

The exhaust seems a bit low, but I fixed that. This is an old picture.

Greddy EVO1s Catback: $300

Buddy Club Rear Bumper: $50

The bumper has some scruffs here and there.

·
A n g u s D e i
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because I'm going to a different setup, since gdog completely blew my face off with his little single exhaust.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell them both. I just need to get the exhaust off and the OEM back on. I'll keep this thread up to date on when all the parts are completely off. I didn't want to part out my rear and my exhaust because it looks so nice together, but yea.

·
Registered
412 Posts
itchthys said:
Because I'm going to a different setup, since gdog completely blew my face off with his little single exhaust.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell them both. I just need to get the exhaust off and the OEM back on. I'll keep this thread up to date on when all the parts are completely off. I didn't want to part out my rear and my exhaust because it looks so nice together, but yea.

Different setup? haha. well let me know when your selling it. it gives me time to think about it too.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey can you show me some more pics of the exhaust on the car? i'm afraid that it might stick out too much that's why. I'm pretty interested in the exhaust. Oh yeah I'll call my friend when he gets out of class later about the rear lip.

·
A n g u s D e i
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the mufflers are, but the piping is not. I'll have some better pictures of the exhaust next week.. my room mate has to bring his camera from home during the weekend.

Oh, the pictures makes the picture seem like.. it's sticking out, but it looks pretty flush with the bumper. And besides.. you might need to get it re-welded anyways because it's custom fit for the rear bumper.

·
Registered
255 Posts
"Because I'm going to a different setup, since GDOG completely blew my face off with his little single exhaust."

Do you mean that in a bad way, or is that good? Im confused, did I say something bad or something? :confused:

ANYWAYS: How Much for the rear bumper shipped to Vanc, WA 98682? Id be really interested if you reply quick! or call 360-213-3556

1 - 18 of 18 Posts