Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of really rare SSR K's Tenicho Monsters. They are the special edition version of the Koenig WRVs.

Size is 18 x 8 +35 front, 18 x 9 +35 rear. I do have tires for the fronts that I am willing to include for local pick ups ( BAY AREA/DAVIS/SAC). Shipping is on the buyer.

::SPECS::

PCD: 5x114.3

Construction: 3-piece (lightweight ~20 lbs)

Front: 18x8 +35

Rear: 18x9 +35

(Sizing Note: When i first bought the rims the seller told me that they were 18 x 8 / 18 x 9. When I put them on they didn't not seem like 8/9 staggered. Wheel works, when I took them there to get tires mounted, told me that they were 8.5/9.5. I'll make sure to measure these again when I have the chance)

They have a brushed aluminum face and they do have minor/medium amounts of curbage and the faces could use a refinish. I would say condition wise they are 7/10. The wheels themselves are quite old so considering their age the condition isn't too bad. I do have the center caps. Never put them on since I didn't have lugs short enough to run them.

I'm asking for $900 obo w/ tires 225/40/18 all around Nitto Neogens with a good amount of thread left. I haven't measured exactly how much but last I checked they had plenty of meat.

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i had these for a while. then i went with the Sp1s. and i just got another set last week :)

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
good luck with the sale simon. :up2: I wish I could pick these up but I don't think I can fit the rears. :(

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They look much nicer with the center caps on, why did you have them on the car without the center caps? GLWS.
i wanted to but the lug nuts i had were too long and it kept the center caps from seating properly :(

these look nice, different from other wheels. if i sell mine, might pick these up!
:) pshhh these aren't nearly flush enough for you, mr. hellaflush.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
bump!! I saw them in person before simon car was painted. Very legit

1 - 20 of 39 Posts