Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thinking about selling the tokico shocks that i just installed about a month ago on 3/22/09, they are their HTS model wich is their performance line have roughly 700 miles on them. seeing if theres any interest in them.

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=50=Tokico&products_id=1165

Tokico's HTS Series Shock Kit was developed using state-of-the-art valving system technology from Japan. Utilizing a knurled and indexed external adjustment dial allows easy fine tuning, and an infinite wide-range adjustability of both rebound and compression damping simultaneously. Considered a racing damper because of its high settings, the HTS Series shocks do not come with Tokico's standard warranty. Each kit comes complete with 2 front and 2 rear shocks.
REASON 4 SELLING or thinking of selling, is that i wana go lower i thought that drop was fine with my 17s but once i threw in threw in the 18s i want 2 go lower i was guna throw some Ground controls but that might not be enough, love the shocks but i wana slam it specially after i roll my fenders this sat ;) so coil overs 4 me instead

pics b4 i installed them

have them paired up with ( 2 b honest dont kno the brand of springs, had the springs for a long time now lol but they have an even 2.5 drop all around)this is what my drop looks like right now

paid 600 + tax 4rm corsport with free shipping thats also the cheapest i found online other places have them for 620+ shipping

looking to get 400 picked up

425 shipped ( i can get a pretty good price on shipping thru a friend that work for fed ex lol)

why so much cheaper then what i paid?? cause i really dont care (i always sell my stuff for cheap even if its new :p ) they arent new anymore and since its a used item i kno it depreciates alot in value cause its a used item no matter how mint it is lol and i understand that :)

again less then 700 miles at this very minute ( shocks are still mounted at the moment)

* i might even throw the spring 4 FREE as well ;)

again just seeing if theres any interest at the moment as im kinda iffy about selling them

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
nice, i never even heard of these before. i only knew of hp blues and illuminas by tokico..you shoulda just gone with illuminas, they are like only 400 something new..doesnt matter now tho lol.

what rims do you have? look like nissan or mazda factory ones..

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice, i never even heard of these before. i only knew of hp blues and illuminas by tokico..you shoulda just gone with illuminas, they are like only 400 something new..doesnt matter now tho lol.

what rims do you have? look like nissan or mazda factory ones..
yeah these are their top of the line shocks, they just came out with them not 2 long ago, they use a different valving system and are more geared towards racing, auto crossing. i mean i luv the way they ride and their adjustability, it offers more setting than just soft/medium/hard

only thing is i wana slam it which is kinda why im thinking about selling i might just keep them for a while and deal with the heigh issue later lol

and yea they are altima se-r forged aluminum wheels

Ive never heard of these either. GLWS none the less. Have you had any issues with your wicked camber kit yet?
thx, no issues at all, it worked just fine for me, got rid of that camber i had lol

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ yea its a inline 4 (forgot 2 mention) but the shocks are the same for the v6 and the 4cyl its only the springs that vary (due to spring rates being different on the 4cyl and 6cyl) which is why im throwing the spring 4 free if u are a 4cyl ur in luck if ur a 6cyl then no problem it not like u paid 4 them hahaha j/k

thanx jc07accord

1 - 10 of 10 Posts