Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go~

I've used these for a couple of months now and they still perform as well as the day I've received them.

I've put around a couple thousand miles on them.

Reason for selling: MIGHT Getting a new coilover setup.. One hint is that I owned these bad boys before, except these new ones will be A LOT stiffer.

Obviously I won't have pictures up since .. they're still on my car. Just trying to see who is serious to purchase them. I'll let them go for around $500 picked up in the 626 socal

·
-____-"
235 Posts
Sup steve! i might be interested in these! how do they ride? pretty smooth? or stiffer then teins? i need a good ride cause ill be commuting to Cal poly pomona this fall! much stiffer then the tein h-techs you sold me? lol

·
Sexy Satin Silver
609 Posts
bump for a cool guy.

too bad i'm saving for some sexy ksports =]

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah get rid of this soft sh!t.
:spit:

are these 10k/6k or (10k/7k)? your garage says 7k. and these doesn't have the adjustable camber plates .. right?

i'm interested on 'em steve.
lol no coilover setup has upper adjustable camber plates for our car, which sucks, but oh well. After looking it up, I believe mine are 10/6, but I may be wrong. Oh well, you can always call F2.

Sup steve! i might be interested in these! how do they ride? pretty smooth? or stiffer then teins? i need a good ride cause ill be commuting to Cal poly pomona this fall! much stiffer then the tein h-techs you sold me? lol
If you're on full soft.. it feels amaaaazing, but it's been a while since I've put it on soft though. Obviously stiffer than Teins. :rofl:

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^Yeah, or Tein FLEX.

Oh and if you're local, we can meet up and install it on the day you pick them up. :)

Since it's so easy and I wanna use my new tool box. xD

·
-____-"
235 Posts
^Yeah, or Tein FLEX.

Oh and if you're local, we can meet up and install it on the day you pick them up. :)

Since it's so easy and I wanna use my new tool box. xD
if that's the case DIBS! let me know if you get rid of it, im really interested! thanks

1 - 20 of 70 Posts