Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just testing the waters. looking to sell my gold work vsxx. 18x8.5 +32 and 18x9.5 +32. bolt pattern is 5x114.3! these wheels are somewhat aggressive but these will fit on 7th gens with no problem if you roll fenders and run some camber. will also fit on 6th gens but will need some work to fit. will also fit on tsx, tl's and so forth. tires are 225/40/18 all around. just seeing if anyone is interested, because im getting bored of my wheels. thanks. people on the forums can vouch for me :]
pm me if you are interested or hit me up 626.675.5131. thanks.

tim

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill let you know. just testing water. still havent found wheels i wanted yet. so yeah.

·
wah?
973 Posts
just wondering how much camber youd have to run tim? and are your front fenders modded at all?

do you think itd look right on my silver car?

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just wondering how much camber youd have to run tim? and are your front fenders modded at all?

do you think itd look right on my silver car?
what up bro. im running -2.5 camber all around. my front fenders are a lil messed up. if you roll them you should be good. or if you not as dumped as me you should be perfectly fine. i think silver would look better than gold. but you can test fit them if you want. let me know.

how about a 2003 cbr600rr with 11k miles,

blueprinted k20a block bored out to 2.16L,

or my left nut...
lol, for a sec i didnt know who it was -_-

1 - 20 of 80 Posts