Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of selling my whole kit. the bottom of the front and one of the sides has some scratches on it cuz my car's a lil too low. the front lip has a small crack on the bottom but you can't see it unless you're under the car. the price i'm looking for is 400 OBO + stock part trades. your stock bumpers for my bumpers that has the lip kit.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im sorry, local trades only. i dont want to sell the lip seperately because of the stuff that stays on ur oem bumper behind the lip

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i also extended the stock mufflers to flush with the oem lip kit so i'll throw that in too in trade wid ur stock mufflers for an additional 50 bucks.. i dont wanna go through the labor though

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
people are saying that the price is too high. i'll drop the price to 320. my car is GRAPHITE so whoever is willing to swap needs to have a GRAPHITE coupe. i've already had offers for this price so i will not go lower. the only problem was that they have a different colored car.

·
Registered
355 Posts
dudeeeee....just leave it Austin....your car looks dope....are you reallly broke or you thinking of selling the car or something?

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
hmm.. i will take the lip kit.. but not with the trade.. i got no graphite bumper to trade with, rofl.. i am sure the sticky stuff can be taken off after some detailing..

plz pm me if u r still interested under this situation..

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im actually looking for graphite pearl owners. i really dont want to repaint my whole bumper. i'll consider it if deals dont come through

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a graphite coupe as well, and I am willing to trade bumper for bumper. Its just that I dont have any cash right now, would you be willing to trade for something else?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts