Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i might be seeling my HID kit and projectors as soon as i'm done with my retro ... so just trying to find out how many ppl are interested :p

i got my H1 HID kit from Xenon Depot like a 1 1/2 yr or so. i don't usually drive my car at night so i doubt that the bulb already color shifted.

Kit Includes:
2 x Philips Ultinon 6000k Capsules
2 x Philips Ballasts
Complete wiring harness

this kit is probably one of the best on the market ... it's made by philips so you can't go wrong with that.

here is the link to their site:
http://www.xenondepot.com/product.php?product_id=10

i'm trying to sell the HID Kit and TYC (blackhoused) together and if you're in So. Cal, i would install it for you for free.

not sure on the price so just give me a reasonable offer. (kit alone costed me almost $550) ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
well you said you bought the kit for $550
i know its phillips and all but i see other aftermarket ones for like $250 or $270. you think you can go anywhere around there? i believe theres also a vendor whos selling the same phillips HID kit for like $250

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FLiP wiT dA FLo said:
well you said you bought the kit for $550
i know its phillips and all but i see other aftermarket ones for like $250 or $270. you think you can go anywhere around there? i believe theres also a vendor whos selling the same phillips HID kit for like $250
i was just giving the buyer an idea how much it really cost so they can set a reasonable offer. yeah ... you can get a set of HID for $250-$270, but it's not philips. ;)

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ll kaidoy ll said:
Have any night pictures and cutoff? Is this a direct plug-and-play kit?
i was gonna take a pic of the output last night (like i promise), but the battery went off and i cant find a battery for my camera :(

but yeah ... the kit is plug-n-play for H1 Projector.

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wuzkrackin83 said:
so its 1 1/2 years old but you didnt uses it that much ??? is there any warranty ??
i drive my car everyday to work and only time i had to use the light is during winter because 5pm is kinda dark, but it's like 20-30 mins drive. i'm not sure if they offer waranty.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts