Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, just curious if anyone would be interested before putting them on ebay.

Black 30gb Video iPod, about 2.5 years old, always kept in a case, comes with one rubber case w/ screen protector and one hard plastic case. Works perfectly and pretty good condition visually. Comes with the original box, cd, ear bud covers, unused leather case, unused USB cable, and ill throw in some sony ear buds if you want them. Im looking for around $150. If you are seriously interested ill take pics.

Xbox 360 Premium (20gb HD, component cables, wireless controller, headset, ethernet cable, i think its 14 ft) 2 years old, excellent condition, red ring of death was fixed by Microsoft. Comes with original box and 1 month card for free Xbox Live gold subscription. I also have 2 more wireless controllers and 2 rechargeable batteries and the charging cable. Games
Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4
Halo 1, 2, 3
Fight Night Round 3
Call of Duty 2 (Works but not great)
Tiger Woods 06

Looking for around 350 for everything.
Thanks for looking

EDIT: Okay here are the pics.
http://community.webshots.com/album/569113809gkShif

I couldn't figure out how to add them directly into the thread so here they are at webshots.

1,221 Posts
how much for just the xbox, cables, 2 wireless controllers, and the 2 rechargeable batteries?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay, ill try to add some pictures this afternoon. Let me get back to you on the price because I am kind of hesitant to break it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts