Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of JIC MAGIC FLT-A2s that I'm thinking of parting with. They're for a 6th gen but I swapped the stock top hats from a 7th gen. Still have the top hats that came with the set so these will work for both the 6th/7th gen Accords. ONE DOWNSIDE is that: the front driver side shock is blown. It will need to be overhauled by JIC to get it back into shape. I called them yesterday and they gave me a quote for $200 to get it completely revalved and everything. If you want to get crazy dumpted these are the coilovers for you. Only reason why I'm selling is that they're a bit too stiff for me since I daily drive this all around town and back to the bay and back.

Looking for $600 obo

Pictures from JIC website

Data Taken from: http://www.raceinspired.com/p-10269-jic-magic-flt-a2-series-coilover-damper-kit-honda-accord-1998-2002.aspx

SKU: JIC-CGFLTA2 (10269)
MSRP: $2,255.00
Price: $2,097.15
Sale Price: $2,006.95

he FLT-A2 Series coilover kit is JIC Magic flagship coilover system. All JIC Magic FLT-A2 coilover kits are designed on US-spec vehicles for US streets. Included in most FLT-A2 coilover kits are pillow ball upper mounts with adjustable camber plates. For flexibility, the dampers have 15-way compression and rebound adjustability. The spring rates are of the linear-rate type with independent ride height adjustable lower brackets. This allows adjustment without compromising damper compression or rebound travel. Based off of racing technology, the JIC Magic FLT-A2 coilover kit is a street performance suspension, customizable for full time track use. NOTE: some applications may come with a rubber bushing upper mount. A Pillow Ball upper mount may be substituted for additional cost and with no warranty.

Features:

- Adjustable Dampening: Available for all applications with 15 ways adjustability. With this feature, you are able to tune your suspension dampening up to your spec.

- Cool Bend Linear Spring: Linear rate spring manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with cool bend process.

- Monotube Nitrogen Gas Damper: High pressure nitrogen gas filled monotube design with special stable viscosity index oil that will not be affected by wide temperature changes. Some applications come with inverted damper system which will give an extra durability to the suspension performance.

- Duralumin 6061 Seats: Made out of durable and light weight alloy, manufactured using machining process.

- Adjustable Height Lower Bracket: More durable than factory brackets with adjustable ride height ranging from 0.5" to 2.5" drop without sacrificing the suspension travel.

- 40mm / 45mm Piston: Within the dampers are either a 40mm or 45mm piston along with bump and rebound shims the degine the valving characteristics.

- Upper Pillow Ball Mount: Included for some vehicles for the front and some for rear application. Adjustable camber plate also included for most vehicle front applications with Macpherson Strut suspension systems. Some applications may come with a rubber bushing uppermount.

* Some applications may come with a Rubber Bushing upper mount instead of an Upper Pillow Ball Mount.

Reference: JIC Magic FLT-A2 High Performance Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT - A2 Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT-A2 damper kit, JICMagic coilover kit, JIC coilover, JIC damper, FLT-A2

Product Notes: Special Order Only. Confirmation Required.

Application: JIC Magic FLT-A2 Series Coilover Damper Kit Honda Accord 1998-2002

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mmmm well most probably if i don't find another set of coils i'll just get these revalved and call it a day =)

·
Registered
737 Posts
yeah. mini meet sounds good. i was trying to plan a mini coffee meet today but no response on gen7. well me and trinh going coffee right now if anyone is down. just hit me up. why would you wanna see my car. theres nothing special.

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was hoping to see some dumpteed ness at the very least. well i'm still back up in davis. set one up fro tomorrow night and i'll be down.

·
Registered
737 Posts
tomorrow ucf 101. whos down to watch it at hotspot? imma make a thread for it =]

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahaha i had them super duper slammed for a week. i just picked up a another set of coils so hopefully i can get these soooolld. come on ppl this set LAYYYS frame

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
a set of ssps. i guess if these really don't sell i'll go get them fixed up and run them again later on....sad cuz i thought ppl would love a super nice set of coils

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
funny thing is my passenger side tein ss is going out too.. so I am not sure if i wanna fix them or buy some other set..kinda tight right now

1 - 20 of 52 Posts