Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i had just got this sub installed on December 20th 2006 at 1PM (i dunno why i remember the time but i do lol)
i ran this sub slightly UNDERPOWERED at 260-290RMS watts
i know a few people putting around 450 - 500 RMS watts to this sub and they say it pounds.. unfortunatly for me i havent been to power it up with that much power so i cant say they pounded, but they DEFINATLY hit clean and got decently loud even when it was underpowered
i have no problem keeping the sub, its just that i feel like i want to explore SPL subs at the moment

ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the SUB
12W3V3 (2006 Model)
Performance 9.9 / 10
Cosmetics 9.9 / 10
Estimate HRS of play on sub 10hrs... 12hrs at the MOST
only reason i didnt give it a perfect 10 is because they have been used for 1 month

looking at $140 + shipping + 3% paypal fee
goes for $200shipped on ebay

short clip of the sub in action
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5r16KnysTDI

these are pics of the sub before they were installed, but is currently in the same exact condition

currently mounted in my car

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Bump 4 Good Price And Good Guy :)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yogi[Supastar] said:
Bump 4 Good Price And Good Guy :)

also if anyone needs any references i have 2 positive iTrader ratings here on v6p.net and 100% positive feedback on my ebay account

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
wanna trade for a treo SS? ill throw in a ported 2.7 tuned to around 35ish hz...its a SQL sub...hits deep and FREAKING loud! .. lmk

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
accord03 said:
wanna trade for a treo SS? ill throw in a ported 2.7 tuned to around 35ish hz...its a SQL sub...hits deep and FREAKING loud! .. lmk
im actually trying to sell this sub for straight cash so i can put it towards a 12" FI SSD

but i will definatly consider your offer, can you give me specs on the sub? whats the voicecoil configuration like?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NexsoN said:
moving on already? lol don't make me change my system, bump
xjdMb16a2six said:
wow that was fast. why dont you just get a ported box?

haha i really do love this setup ALOT but damn i dunno, i was convinced that i was a SQ guy.. but i feel like im turing into a basshead lol.. im starting to crave more SPL so im thinking about ditching this setup possibly and going with another sub that can handle alittle more power
i was thinking about possibly going with a ported box, but if i plan on doing that i'd rather get a sub that was meant for a ported box... just about everyone ive read that had a W3 had their sub in a sealed box, i dont have the money to experiemnet with a new box so im going the safe route by getting a sub i know will perform best in a ported box

but this is all just thoughts in my head, this isnt a FS thread its a feeler thread, im still thinking about what i should do, i just wanted to see if people were interested in my setup while i was thinking haha
i still need to more research on caraudio.com before i make my final decision

but as of right now flyingcxp has dibs on my sub/box

1 - 12 of 12 Posts