Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
testing water, just wanna if any of ya is interested in buyin the jt autostyle lambo door kit (hinges, shock) complete

its is use for about 5 months. They shock has been change 1once.. and wen you buy it, i will go to jt and change it again, just so you have new shock

this kit is not off my car, its off a civic (but i dink JT auto has universal kit, that's y you must roll your fender)

but the kit is in great condition, it was a hassel for my friend, so he decided he mite wanna go bac to stock, since he hardly use it anyways .

asking price is $700 obo...anyone???

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it only rubs on the tires if u're on either a big drop or got some big wheels...and it also depends on the installation, either u push the hinges back a lil further..or u push it forward

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
do you know how to install it or would i have to have jt install them.. I dont want to wait for two days for them to install them, if you know what i mean..

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it usually doesn't take 2 days to install it, but yea i understand what u meant, cuz it took andy that long..but i seen them install lambo in less then 3 hours...

as for me , i THINK i can, but i wouldn't wanna do it, just cuz of liablity ..i don't usually like workin on other's car just that fact that mistakes can happen, even if i'm careful.

but some socal guys mite be able to install them, beside it ain't that hard...it just take power and couple guys/

PM JonHsiung...he seem to taken them off or close to taking the whole hinge off ...so he mite be able to help

·
Registered
781 Posts
will this fit a coupe???? what will the warranty be when you replace the shocks?? i live in florida and would need it shipped. let me know thanks.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i seriously don't noe about their warranty. but like i said, before it being shipped to you, it wil be replaced with brand new shock..i'm riding on brand new shock on my car...and it haven't gone bad at all..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts