Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18x8.5 +30 offset

These are not the same ones as Jaysn was selling a while ago. These are my own personal set. (have a couple sets that i'm selling right now)If the price isn't met i won't be selling these. I am selling these as is.

There's some minor curbs and i'll be taking pictures of those as well. they have lots of tread left and will take pictures this weekend.

I wanted to powdercoat them to a different color (white or volks gold) and have been riding on the emotions. I think i'll sell these and the emotions for now and roll stock or something until i can get the JP rims that i'm waiting for... (maybe)my asking price will start at $2000. They are discontinued and the only way you can find these are through other buyers. Even then you might not find the right offset or width.

Don't get whack offsets and get spacers that cost another lump of money. get the right offset rims =)

Imma borrow Jaysn's sexy pictures for now...
JAYSN'S WERE +40 OFFSET

Location is 714/562 area

Start Price : $2000 picked up

Includes
- Falken Tires 80% and ^ all around (tires alone should be worth around $800 so you're getting the rims for cheap)
- minor blemishes around (shallow curbs here and there. clear coat slightly rubbin off)
- CF Volk center caps included

Considering the fact that you're getting these rims for around $1200, to make them look brand spanking new, you'll spend in total of about $1600 for brand new volks.

Not looking to sell quickly. I'll ride on these until they're sold.

Thanks for looking.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol.

after thinking about it, i posted up new rims for sale every 2 weeks. i actually stopped and rode on the emotions for about a month no which is the longest i ever stayed with 1 set of rims... lol

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a pix to prove that i do own these rims for all you doubters out there that think i don't own most or all of the rims that i sell.

quick blackberry pictures. didn't have time to adjust the ride height cuz it gets so dark after work.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts