Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have for sale the following:

- 2 front charcoal/black leather oem seats off of my 2001 honda accord. they are in good condition. i prefer local pick up.

- the ex trim 6 disc in dash changer. it's in working condition.

- 2 falken azenis st115 215/35/19 tires that have approx 50% tread left. *SOLD*

- mugen lip already custom fitted to a 01-02 front bumper and already painted satin silver from the body shop. it's in ok condition. local pick up prefered on this as well.

- black chrome honda emblem that goes on the trunk

make reasonable offers please.

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Timmybighands said:
How much for the lip? It's my color - but I'm in Vegas. Willing to pay shipping if we can work something out.
the reason i ask for local pick up is because most likely it will be oversize if i want to ship the lip. oversize wont be worth shipping because itll probably cost more than youd pay for the actual lip. someone correct me if im wrong.

·
Registered
285 Posts
vTecaznracer said:
the reason i ask for local pick up is because most likely it will be oversize if i want to ship the lip. oversize wont be worth shipping because itll probably cost more than youd pay for the actual lip. someone correct me if im wrong.

what I did when I shipped off my Side Skirts which were considered OVERSIZE was... I printed out the Label from home and dropped it off! Paid $28 vs $180... i used USPS

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
99VtecAccord said:
what I did when I shipped off my Side Skirts which were considered OVERSIZE was... I printed out the Label from home and dropped it off! Paid $28 vs $180... i used USPS
the lip is such a weird shape...i dont know if itll make it in one piece...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts