Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I feel it might be time to give up the project. I am going back to school this fall, and will need all the moneyz I can get, and I won't have the time or money to keep tinkering with the car. It is plenty quick in stock form, and that will have to be enough for me. If I can get enough interest/what I want, I will start pulling this stuff off. Here is the list:

AEM V2(I would need your entire stock intake, I bought the car with this and so I don't have the stock stuff) - $150

pair of wheels off the 04+ TL(was going to put drag radials on) - $160 obo

I only accept paypal. Thanks.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
When you say the V2 and need the stock intake, you want it straight up or what kind of money are you looking for + stock intake system? I actually have 2 stock systems so I'd be willing to discuss. PM me.

Edit: And since I have the V1 on my car right now, I could ship the stock intake ahead of time, have you install it and make sure everything is kosher, and then you could ship back the V2.

I can't imagine shipping would be that bad since we're only about 6 hours from each other most likely

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
That would be cool. Then I woulnd't have to try to find a box to ship the V2 with :D
I've got the stock intake in an AEM V1 box already, so if I ship it to you in that (I'll pay shipping) you can install, load the V2 back into the same box (I'll pay shipping again) and we should be good to go. You just need to let me know how much you want on top for the V2. And is it a dry filter or regular oil one? I PM'ed you...

Mark

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure about the type of filter, is there a way to tell by looking at it? I've had it for like 8,000 miles so I haven't cleaned it yet, was planning to at about 10k.

All PMs replied to. With this much interest already, I will probably begin taking stuff off/taking pics tomorrow. I'm supposed to work until 5, so hopefully I get off around then with enough daylight left. :)

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Dangit...I wanted the v2 to replace my v1 as well. lol
I'm gonna have to back out - I have to get new rotors and pads I just found out. So hit him up via PM, it's all yours if you can get to it first :D

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe I have all PMs replied to. Here is what I am looking to get, for those of you who asked:

$250 shipped for the J-pipe/TP

$150 shipped for the V2 cai

$150 shipped for the UR pulley and Gates belt

$350 shipped for the Magnaflow catback

$275 shipped for the Innovative mounts(two are brand new)

$110 shipped for the Ingalls ETD

$160 shipped for the pair of TL wheels

I will have some pictures up tomorrow, all pictures very soon. Thanks for all the interest.

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damn, did you ever do a dyno? with intake, full exhaust, and the pulley you must be making some decent power right?
No dyno, but with just the intake, it trapped at 95.00, and as of this tuesday with all the other bolt-ons, it trapped 98.95 on my only halfway decent run.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts