Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JHNY KASH
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my supercup kit with 4k miles on it.

i basically installed this over last winter and never drove the car. Shocks are in MINT condition, no leaks, no cracks, no bolts stripped.

They are currently installed on the car, which is sitting in my garage with no plates. Would be a great pick up for anybody looking to get into a stock/strut combo. Love the ride and gives it a great stance.

new the kit is 699.99 From Neuspeed. asking $500 obo

I can go take pics if interested.

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
Depending on your leniency on the price this could be a great deal. The warranty is the only issue as its not transferable. What springs are included? sport or race?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Well I'm sure it could be transferrable if you were willing to part ways with your receipts. That would ultimately be the only way to 'transfer' some form of warranty.

GLWS. Bump for awesome setup!

·
JHNY KASH
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
willing to accept some decent offers. i know its christmas time and people are looking for a cheap, legit suspension!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Good luck with the sale man. Great kit from what I've heard. However I will say that the kit used to be $500 brand new if I'm not mistaken....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good luck with the sale man. Great kit from what I've heard. However I will say that the kit used to be $500 brand new if I'm not mistaken....
Yeah it was after seeing so many older threads about the super cup kit. Brand new cheapest is probably about $650.00 shipped. I've been contemplating getting the Neuspeed Super Cup Kit myself. Still not sure, may go with some coilovers instead, but I've heard crazy things about the Koni's :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts