Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, Sold, sold!!!

edit: NOW CONSIDERING SHIPPING

Im thinking about selling all the stuff I have laying around for the Accord and just leave it as is. I've had this for a few months, I jumped on it because I was either the last one to get one or one of the last few to get it before the pyle screens went extinct, lol. I received the unit with a minor defect and notified Brian aka NexsoN immediately when I noticed it. I told him that I'd just leave it as it was for now and touch it up with a sharpie when I installed it if it bugged me that much or he said I could send it back to him if it was still bugging me.

These are the same pictures I sent to NexsoN:
(Looking directly at the front of the unit, the crack is at the lower left hand corner of the half-din)

I paid about 450 for the unit, give or take. (I sent multiple payments so I dunno how much exactly but yeah). If I can get 400 Ill be satisfied I guess.

Here are the pics Brian sent me before he shipped it out to me:

The remote is not included, it was supposed to be shipped to me afterwards, but it was lost somewhere in the loop... sorry. Its useless anyways.

Considering the damages inflicted on the screen during the first shipping, I REALLY DONT want to ship it again, local pick-up is HIGHLY preferred and will be attended to first.

Please avoid calling dibs, PM me, and Ill reply to everyone in a timely fashion, first with cash gets it. PM me with any questions.

Fitment: 04-07's
Price: 400 Picked up.

Thanks for looking everyone.

edit: NOW CONSIDERING SHIPPING

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but its a crack nonetheless... I'm just describing the condition of the half-din as entirely as I can so there are no surprises for potential buyers... anyone is more than welcomed to come look at it also.

its a freakin GREAT piece... I've just lost interest in putting it into my car along with the the other stuff ill prob be giving to my little cousin since he now has an AV6 also.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The remote is MIA so consider it out of the sale for now guys/gals!

no more modding?
not worth it to me anymore... Im craving more speed.

^there was really no mods in the first place

wait.. oscar you're gonna tell me you're not gonna put ANYTHING on your car!?
I have a bunch of sh!t that Ive decided not to put on, most of it is cheaper than this half-din so I'm gonna give it all to my cousin to avoid getting jipped online. I'm getting fed up with the FWD platform... especially with an auto and no freakin aftermarket support on top of that... and since Bawni aka Sleek with his s/c'ed auto lost his tranny I really dont want to s/c it anymore. I was as close as it gets to getting a s/c and a bbk about 3 weeks ago too... I'm glad I didnt. Oh and I had some random problem where the tranny completely disengaged and the RPM's froze, blah blah blah... I'm gonna pay it off and move into a RWD Lexus IS.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Oscar!

Just wondering if you still have the half-din. did you ever use it? where abouts in LA are you at? would it be hard to install?

Thanks,

- Steve

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Oscar!

Just wondering if you still have the half-din. did you ever use it? where abouts in LA are you at? would it be hard to install?

Thanks,

- Steve
- the half din is still in my hands

- it was NEVER installed... until I post "sold" its still up for grabs.

- according to nexsons many posts and those made by past buyers... its not difficult to install at all... but I never physically installed it...

- I'm located East of East L.A. very close to Montebello, off Atlantic or Garfield from the 60 fwy.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is he local? ill check it out... I just dont want it to get any further cracks.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not of the one that actually belongs to me, but there are many pics of the exact same one on nexsons thread... here

1 - 20 of 100 Posts