Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone intersted in a playstation 2 SLIM edition

its practically brand new, got it as a gift, only play wid it for like 4 time max (each time was about 15 min most)...

this ps2 is chipped, with a very good and can play copied games..

come wid 1 controller, original box, great condition

about 9/10

open price range, be reasonable...plz consider condition, chipp,...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
sorry not to be off topic, but where'd you get it chipped? can u get it chipped with shows and stuff like an xbox or no? sorry i dunno **** bout chipping but i do have a PS2 slim

thanks

Free Bump

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually not ever places chip ps2 ...cuz its still kinda new compare to the bigger ps 2.

i'm asking arroun $210 shipped...(keep in mind, this is a high performance chip, i spend $120) for it..

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from what i pay for..the quality of the chip is better..its not some imatation crap or cheap stuff.. (atleast that's what i was told..and i did pay $120 (chip +labor)

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
hmm... my old ps2 that i chipped only cost me $50, included labor and worked just fine too =(

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^all good..u pay $50...but i pay $120..so i don't know wut else to say. haha. i'm sure there's difference prices on chips too..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Raddy21 said:
sorry not to be off topic, but where'd you get it chipped? can u get it chipped with shows and stuff like an xbox or no? sorry i dunno **** bout chipping but i do have a PS2 slim

thanks

Free Bump
No. With the xbox, you use a opensource program called xbox media center to view and watch tv/media clips, photos, etc. The ps2 doesn't have that capability. I would like to know what chip you have in the slimline, and does it include the neo fix (or any of the laser fixes). Thanks

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
^interested in same info maybe you have link to site that you bought from. Assuming u bought from internet

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
does 110 picked up seem reasonable? i like to ps2 but i dont really care if it's chipped or not. just want to use it as a dvd player and games maybe

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
as2222 said:
does 110 picked up seem reasonable? i like to ps2 but i dont really care if it's chipped or not. just want to use it as a dvd player and games maybe
no its not reasonable, sorry, cuz its already been chipped..if it wasn't, then maybe ..but since it is chipped, i can't sell for 110

1 - 20 of 29 Posts