Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so, i have 2 stock exhaust mufflers from the v6 and the y-pipe piece that i kinda want to get rid of - if anybody needs any of these, give me a PM and a price. :)

i just need to make space. i can take pix of these with my camera phone (someone broke into my apt and stole the camera) so if u need pix, i got to wait till i get home...ty :)

So, i have...
(2) stock v6 mufflers
(1) y-pipe
(1) stock intake
(4) 205/65/15 5x114.3 steelies w/90% all around (pending)

PM ME SOME OFFERS!

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Since this is a "testing waters" thread, I would suggest if someone picked up the wheels and/or mufflers, that you include the y-pipe (assuming it's the y-pipe from the front area right after the headers/exhaust-manifolds and not the y-pipe right before the mufflers), and intake at a dirt cheap price just to make space. I highly doubt anyone would really buy either alone. The mufflers, if in good condition, are worth at least $100-150.

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since this is a "testing waters" thread, I would suggest if someone picked up the wheels and/or mufflers, that you include the y-pipe (assuming it's the y-pipe from the front area right after the headers/exhaust-manifolds and not the y-pipe right before the mufflers), and intake at a dirt cheap price just to make space. I highly doubt anyone would really buy either alone. The mufflers, if in good condition, are worth at least $100-150.
yeah while showering this morning, i was thinking whoever picks up the mufflers should get the y pipe along with it since it would bolt on (its the y-pipe before the muffler split)

and intake, im down for whatever :)

thanks for the tips :D

·
Very Inspired
1,069 Posts
oem muffler = $100-150? really? i have them sitting in my garage thinking no one will even want them for $50 bucks. Took them out after like 2000 miles

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
New, a muffler for the 7th Gen is about $200-250 each from the dealership. That is why when I saw ichyths selling a set for like $50 for the 6th Gen, I jumped on it like a Rabid Wombat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts