Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
lug pattern/offset? what kinda tires and would u ship?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm interested... I actually have CL-S rims that I may be able to trade... PM me and maybe we can arrange something... Could you possibly take better pics of the rims?

Mike

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Where they hell have you been NauticaV6 :) How is TX life man? stop by our bwi board and say what's up the the guys lol talk to you laters man. Oh I can vouch for NauticaV6 he is a very honest and cool dude.

·
Registered
494 Posts
telele said:
Where they hell have you been NauticaV6 :) How is TX life man? stop by our bwi board and say what's up the the guys lol talk to you laters man. Oh I can vouch for NauticaV6 he is a very honest and cool dude.
Hey what's up Dre... I'll start a thread in bwi saying what's up... I responded to a couple a few days ago (I think)... Your ride is looking good, my man... :)

Flux: Sorry for the semi-jacked thread... Hit me up if you're really trying to get rid of these wheels with or w/o a trade involved...

·
Registered
494 Posts
That's cool... Let me know if you decide to do it... Both setups would work well since you're in SoCal where the winter isn't bad...

·
Registered
468 Posts
What's your negotiable price then. I saw your original email saids it's negotiable. Let me know how low you can go.

·
Registered
772 Posts
nice ride....free bump

1 - 20 of 58 Posts