Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking about selling my TL Type S rims with "H" center caps. The rims are in fairly good condition. There is no (0) curbage; however, there is some paint blemishes on one rim where the wheel was painted because it was curbed then I had the "wheel doctor" machine the outer edge. He painted it and i didn't like the paint because it was not a perfect match so i started peeling the paint that he applied off which can be seen in the last picture. One rim also has a small nik on the outer edge which is pictured below. Two tires have about 4,000 miles on them, and the michelins have about 50% of life remaining. Asking $980 plus shipping. OBO.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I've seen a set of those on eBay for $600 shipped in like new condition, without tires. 17" tires aren't too expensive so IDK how you're going to get almost a grand for those man.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen a set of those on eBay for $600 shipped in like new condition, without tires. 17" tires aren't too expensive so IDK how you're going to get almost a grand for those man.
lol, where? acura sells the rims new for like $250 ea. not including the tpms sensors.

The Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires brand new are around 200.

The Hankook Ventus hrII tires new are around 90.

·
Banned
654 Posts
jdmmonkeytuning is right...when the parts guy asked me what i needed HFP caps for (he loves my car and didnt know i got TLS rims), i told him, and he asked how much i got them for and he's like "oh i coulda got them new for you for $200/rim but that's w/o center caps and no tires" im like "yeah so i got a good deal b/c there's nothing wrong w/ these" it all depends on the person selling them and how many are available

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jdmmonkeytuning is right...when the parts guy asked me what i needed HFP caps for (he loves my car and didnt know i got TLS rims), i told him, and he asked how much i got them for and he's like "oh i coulda got them new for you for $200/rim but that's w/o center caps and no tires" im like "yeah so i got a good deal b/c there's nothing wrong w/ these" it all depends on the person selling them and how many are available
lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts