Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***FOR TRADE*** OEM Headlights for Blackhousings ***PICTURES UP***

Ok guys, I am thinking about trading my OEM DIY blackhousings with the corners cleared for stock OEMs... dont want any money, just a straight trade. the driver side fogs up a bit, i dont know why GRRRR... and i messed up on 1 part of the chrome for the corner on the drivers side. its hardly noticeable until you get up close. ill take closer pics of the mess up, but these were done very carefully and i did apply a good amount of paint, so these suckers wont look dull. ill post picks tomorrow morning. just let me know who is interested.

there is no catch, you can ask to meet me if you want to see the headlights for yourself. there are no cracks anywhere, all tabs are intact, i will even take your OEM headlights off for you and install these for you if that helps you with your decision haha. Anyways, these are in very good condition, and I seriously just want some OEM headlights thats why I am trading for stock without any extra money.

oh and btw, local pickup is prefered, i am in the bay area, so just let me know.

EDIT: here are pics

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guys this is a straight trade for OEM headlights... usually people ask for OEMs + cash :rolleye2: the fogging isnt even that bad, you could probably just use some silicon and reseal them without even having to open them up.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i attend San Diego State, but I am in the bay area (home) for summer. thats why i am in norcal, but after summer ill be back down in San Diego.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kayotik said:
id jump on these! ;)
thanks... i was gonna sell them to you for hella cheap remember?! 40 bucks i think lol

yeah guys, these look really good. you can check em out yourself if you wanna meet me somewhere that is nearby. I will do that much at least.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah like i said, they look really good, there is only a SLIGHT fogging issue with the passenger side headlight, which can be remedied easily, I am willing to meet up and show u how they look :)

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
damn i bump like crazy dont i? i really, really need some OEMs... cmon guys these are in VERY GOOD condition, minus the slight fogging. Lens is clear, these are OEM DIY headlights we are talking about! The corner signals are still chrome, but with some black accents along the inside!

·
???
1,405 Posts
what part of norcal are you from? are these a good set to retrofit some projectors in?

i have oem DIY clear headlights for trade if you want.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
five0netvv0.... you have PM ! its off topic, but still a PM.

oh and if we can meet up, and you can promise the lens is clear and the tabs are intact, i will trade for the clears :) dude give me a call ill PM u my #

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump... cleared OEMs or just stock OEM headlights will be an ok trade too. If you want to take a look at these, let me know through PM and we can arrange a meeting. these blackhousings look SIIICK... i get comments on them alot, but i have other plans for the OEM's and wont be using blackhousings anymore :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts