Accord V6 Forum banner

TW: Trade OEM Headlights for Blackhousings

1K views 31 replies 7 participants last post by  AccrdV6Racer 
#1 · (Edited)
***FOR TRADE*** OEM Headlights for Blackhousings ***PICTURES UP***

Ok guys, I am thinking about trading my OEM DIY blackhousings with the corners cleared for stock OEMs... dont want any money, just a straight trade. the driver side fogs up a bit, i dont know why GRRRR... and i messed up on 1 part of the chrome for the corner on the drivers side. its hardly noticeable until you get up close. ill take closer pics of the mess up, but these were done very carefully and i did apply a good amount of paint, so these suckers wont look dull. ill post picks tomorrow morning. just let me know who is interested.

there is no catch, you can ask to meet me if you want to see the headlights for yourself. there are no cracks anywhere, all tabs are intact, i will even take your OEM headlights off for you and install these for you if that helps you with your decision haha. Anyways, these are in very good condition, and I seriously just want some OEM headlights thats why I am trading for stock without any extra money.

oh and btw, local pickup is prefered, i am in the bay area, so just let me know.

EDIT: here are pics

See less See more
#17 ·
damn i bump like crazy dont i? i really, really need some OEMs... cmon guys these are in VERY GOOD condition, minus the slight fogging. Lens is clear, these are OEM DIY headlights we are talking about! The corner signals are still chrome, but with some black accents along the inside!

#20 ·
bump... cleared OEMs or just stock OEM headlights will be an ok trade too. If you want to take a look at these, let me know through PM and we can arrange a meeting. these blackhousings look SIIICK... i get comments on them alot, but i have other plans for the OEM's and wont be using blackhousings anymore :(

#24 ·
e2thex said:
I would take them but I'm in Phoenix AZ and I can't take off my lights. I'm guessin yours are installed right now so you can't take them off either
humm...well i actually can take mine off, and if you want them can i see some pics of your headlights? i wouldnt mind shipping these out first. just let me know, we can work something out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.