Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay.. well pretty much.. my passenger side retrofit headlight was busted from the accident, but the projector came out unscratched. :confused:

So I'm going to sell the driver side retrofit and the 1 TSX Projector., so if anyone wants to take over the project of just finishing ONE of the headlights..

It does not come with the ballasts or whatnot, no harness, no bulbs.

I'm looking at $120 obo for the driver side retro w/CCFL, and the TSX projector.

As for the cut off .. I just used a FLASHLIGHT. No, not a real HID bulb, etc. So don't ask why it's the cut off sucks or even.. why the output is horrible. :p

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
So the low beam refelctor around the projector that came out unscathed is messed up or did it escape without damage as well? If so I could just plop that already retroed low beam portion into my headlight but looking at the pics it seems unlikely.

must say im interested, are the HID components included as well? If not thats ok.

·
Touch of CLaS
202 Posts
If I go ahead and give you the 150, would you be willing to finish the other side so it's a full set? I don't have to have them right away, but I would like a full set! I can get the ballast and bulb. Just wondering. I know you have mid terms, so I understand if it takes some time to finish, so just let me know if you are interested and how much money I would need to give you

1 - 20 of 36 Posts