Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i bought this a while ago thinking i was going to retro.
But, now i dont know if i want to. So, if i can get enough money for this ill sell this entire set.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have any set prices, like i said if i can get enough for them ill sell it otherwise ill hang on the them until i decide to go retro. so feel free to put up prices your willing to pay

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
200 for what?( i assume just the projectors)
and also i am looking to sell the entire set meaning the OEM TSX Projectors, OEM TSX Ballast, OEM TSX Bulbs 4300K all together.
But money talks so i will part out if the price it right.

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
SIRSIG said:
interested on your HID kit. (ballasts, bulb, and wires) 150 shipped?

lol////////

mabee your a lil new to the world of OEM HIDs, so let me brake it to you, OEM stuff, specially from the TXS n stuff, are gonna cost you about AT LEAST [very low balling number] $200

& projectors range from 180-220

·
Registered
108 Posts
yeah $150 for the projectors...not for bulbs and ballasts...I've seen TSX projectors go as low as $150 depending on the condition. I started out w/ a reasonable offer. Ballasts alone are about $150-200 and bulbs are another $50-60

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
i have another deal at the moment, but if it falls through ill take the entire kit for 400 shipped. this is presuming that the use on these is minimal.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The projectors are in perfect condition, i was guarenteed the bulbs wires and ballast work, but like i said i never go around to doing my retro so i never had a chace to test them.

OwAce i bought it got more than 400 so i wouldnt be intersted in loseing money
FYI: im not in the need for money so i wont even consider selling it for less than what i bought it for.

Thanks for you comments guys

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
DPs Finest said:
OwAce i bought it got more than 400 so i wouldnt be intersted in loseing money
FYI: im not in the need for money so i wont even consider selling it for less than what i bought it for.

Thanks for you comments guys
pm me what you want for them. (i am going to assume you will quote me your transaction cost PLUS shipping to my zipcode 22180)..

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
The market price for this package is in excess of $400 USD, please make suitable offers guys. If it was $150 USD I'd be all over this like a chinese guy on rice. LoL

DP's Finest, I think it will help you a lot if you posted pictures of the projectors as well as the projector numbers (this will tell buyers whether they are matched or not, and if they are, they would fetch you CONSIDERABLY more.)

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
ya at 1st i thought it was u haha

anyway..FIY for those dont alrdy know....tsx projectors are no longer have clear lenses along w/ the s2k projectors...

so the price for the clear ones are abt $200 a pair rite now ... just helping u sel them..;)

u should also state what yrs these are, clear lense or fresnel :up2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts