Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The system would include the Q towers, crossbars, q95 clips, rear q95 clips, Q stretch kit, and wind fairing. The attachements are the Raptor bike mount and Basket-Case cargo basket. Theres locks on the bike mount and a cargo net that comes with the basket. The value is well over 500 if bought new. It has been used for a few summers, everything is in great condition besides the decals/stickers which I can remove it you want me to.

I posted this as Testing Waters because I'm on the fence about selling it. If theres not enough serious interest, I won't consider putting it up for sale. I would only be willing to sell everything as a whole, no parting out.

Please serious considerations only. PM me with any offers. Im located in Oregon so also consider shipping when calculating an offer.

Pictures of said roof rack:

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Before I get more PMs about whether it will fit your car or not, I'm not a Yakima rep, you have to do your own research. Heres the part numbers with the MSRP new prices so you could estimate what price range I would be asking (used equipment, so it would be slightly lower than new prices)

The part numers are:
Q towers - 8000124
48'' Crossbars - 8000408
Front Q95 Front Clips - 8000695
Rear Q95 Front clips - 8000695
Q Stretch Kit - 8000134 ($464 for kit)
Raptor bike mount - 8002085 ($139)
44'' wind fairing - 8007048 ($79)
Basketcase - 8007012 ($109)

-Total of $791. If I decide to sell, the asking price would be somewhere around 650 most likely.

·
Registered
245 Posts
is the basketcase yakima?

i want it, but i got the thule aeroblade...

i'm pretty sure i can make it fit... so...

can u send me closer pix of the basket?

and the part where it'll lock unto the bar part?

thanks,

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. Everything is Yakima.

Might not work with the Thule Aeroblade since they are airfoil shaped, and my bars are cylindrical,,but heres a pic anyways

Sorry for bad quality (its night here and I took it with my phone) I can get better pics if needed, but at least you get the idea.

A bolt drops through the plastic piece and is secured via the wing nut

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well im open to offers. However, I would need a buyer for the rest of the stuff before just selling the bike mount. I dont wanna sell the bike mount then decide on keeping the rack..

I'll entertain any SERIOUS offers. Please dont PM me saying "whats the best you can do shipped to XXXXX area code". You know what Im expecting to get prior to shipping, you should be able to ball park what it would cost to ship. 600-650 plus shipping, get at me if youre only serious about purchasing and not fishing for prices.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh and just giving sedan owners a heads up, I've used q95 clips on my car and they work perfect aswell. People might say use the 92 or 93's but I had no problem using the 95 for my sedan.

Glws, man I want that basket Haha, but shipping would be killer.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I found a buyer(s) for the rest of the parts I would part.

Bumpo, this is definitely FS now and will be hopefully making a new FS thread in the next couple of days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts