Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my boy had a little impromptu miniphotoshoot on my driveway after the norcal dunlop meet. We both happen to get silver accord sedans at the same time, so we decided to mod together. We both look silmilar, but at the same time have our own look that reflects our different styles. Its nice to have a friend with the same car cause he's the guy who mans up and tries the mod and then I do it once I know its okay. enough talking...enjoy

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robbyx_209[9] said:
sweet cars man... they're lookin' great :up2: it was kool meeting you 2 at the dunlop meet :)
Likewise, after the meet. we realized the fact that we drive accords. We realized we gotta step our game up. I parked right next to all the showcars, I felt hella out of place, I wasnt worthy..haha I wanted to move but I got boxed in. Also Im uoplading more pics from the meet...representing FOR THE YAY AREA!!! :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
the_accordian said:
Likewise, after the meet. we realized the fact that we drive accords. We realized we gotta step our game up. I parked right next to all the showcars, I felt hella out of place, I wasnt worthy..haha I wanted to move but I got boxed in. Also Im uoplading more pics from the meet...representing FOR THE YAY AREA!!! :D
you can find a crapload more pic's at autoimportcraze.com .... i'll post them up later...

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
i need a 01-02 hood. i like how it raises up in the middle. awesome pics...i love both cars! very clean

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Timmybighands said:
What lip is that? Are they available for the coupe? Those are some good looking rides, guys!
That style lip was only made for sedans.Theres a wings west lip for coupes but it looks totally different. You can swap to a 98-00 sedan bumper and get the lip. But for an 02 av6, id go with mugen lip or 98-00 bumper swap and oem lip.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats it for now. This was just a random shoot. Had nothing else better to do. Once I get my car up to par with everythign I want. We'll have an offical shoot.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts