Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
:rofl3: This is defintly a scam, called the guy up to meet him (eventhough I live in WI) and pick it up, but supposedly he is leaving for Amsterdam on Sunday. He said he would sell it to me for $900. I could send him $400 western Union then he will trust that I send the rest of the money when I receive the Turbo kit. Which doesn't look like it would fit with amt of space av6 have. also stated that this setup pushes 550hp on stock accord v6 yeah rite. I did email him a serious question though "How did u do such a crappy job with photoshop, please let me know so I don't do it that bad, Thanx" still no reply :D

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Yup, looks fake. It is almost impossible to fit those under the hood of our cars in that configuration. It might work if you used Honda's dry sump oil lubricated J35 (boat engine) and dropped the engine down a few inches using custom mounts. But even then, I doubt all of that piping for a TT setup would fit under the hood.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Its not legit

1. The guy has 0 feedback
2. User ID is kept private
3. And its for sale for $10 with no reserve.

Anyone in their right mind would know not waste their money on such a scam. And if you do, well i'm sorry.

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
Yeah it looks like the turbos would run into the engine without even having the piping on them with the curve its got from the headers. I dont even think thats even a real setup at all. That would be one really tiny v6.

And 96-04..... 96 didnt have a v6, 97 did but I think thats a different engine though, not sure on that.

Member since Dec-08-04 in United States

Starting bid: US $10.00
Ended: Dec-11-04 12:45:02 PST
Start time: Dec-08-04 19:44:20 PST
That in itself is asking for trouble. Item started on the same day as he/she joined, which was only 3 days ago.

Too bad its over or else I would have went off on this guy about the years and how to spell phone, I mean come on if your selling something that isnt real you better at least spell right and get model years correct as well. That right there is usually a dead giveaway.

And 29psi! Yeah maybe the turbos can hit that but your engine would blow up right away and so would the tranny.

·
Go Fast, Don't Suck
317 Posts
That is the same guy that just scamed my friend John (jdm01cls). Dont believe this guy, he says to send you money western union and all that b.s. The only thing that my friend and I have of trying to catch this guy is a nextel phone number area *786*. I hope he doesn't scam anyone else.

·
Registered
69 Posts
ebay item removed!

'nuff said.

·
Registered
485 Posts
J 20accord00 said:
That is the same guy that just scamed my friend John (jdm01cls). Dont believe this guy, he says to send you money western union and all that b.s. The only thing that my friend and I have of trying to catch this guy is a nextel phone number area *786*. I hope he doesn't scam anyone else.

how much did this guy scam from your friend??? Do you know the guys entire phone number???? One of my boys used to work for nextel ( he doesnt anymore) but I am sure he still knows people at his old store. If so, I can problably get the guys personal info. ( I cant gaurantee this, I gotta talk to my boy, but if he really did scam you guys, I'll see what I can do)

·
Go Fast, Don't Suck
317 Posts
He scamed my friend for $1,200 via western union...for now I am only going to be using paypal it's so secure. Anyways we got this guys number tracked becuase we knew a kid that worked for nextel and we have his address and I called him and he was just playing it off like he didn't know what we were talking about. So we had to go to the police station and file a report, thats the only way we heard he could get "some" of his money, Thanks anyways thou man. Hopefully he gets some money back, we'll see..

-Evan

·
Go Fast, Don't Suck
317 Posts
yea viper he lives like 5 mins away ...but with the whole ebay thing they said that they cant do anything about it because they dealt with everything out of ebay (via phonecalls/emails, things like that) its deff. not looking good thou, I mean cops are cool guys and all but its so busy this time a year that they said it could take a few weeks before they even start it. So we'll just have to see what's going to happen.

-Evan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts