Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these last year, cleaned & polished them, and used them for 2 track events. There are the typical scratches, but they are not bent and have zero rim leaks. I'll let them go for $115, or best reasonable offer. Local pickup (macomb county, mi) is preferred, but I'll ship them for actual cost + packaging. Shipping is usually ~ 15-20/wheel. My zip is 48316 if you want to calculate it yourself.

Cash/check/money order is fine. I'll do paypal but you are responsible for the 3% surcharge.

I can get better pics if needed, but here's one i took last year. Centercaps are also included and are in perfect shape.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i only bought the two wheels, since I got them for track only.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mrtien said:
is there any way you can get a hold of 2 more?
You really expect me to find 2 more wheels so I can sell these two? :rolleye2:

And yeah those are dr's, but they arent for sale. I am getting diff wheels for the track. :)

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
what brand of dr's do you have? so, you are just selling the rims by themselves? see, i thought you were selling the whole entire package. kool non the less

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are BFG G-force, 225/45/17

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i've been on xceed basically since it started, i just kinda troll this site. :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
jtkz13 said:
You really expect me to find 2 more wheels so I can sell these two? :rolleye2:

And yeah those are dr's, but they arent for sale. I am getting diff wheels for the track. :)
simply asking a question, if you can get 2 to begin with, maybe you can get more? :confused:

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
if anyone is looking i have one cl-s rim for sale, in pristine shape for a 100shipped, no tire. For those looking for the set they would just need to find one more wheel.

·
Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
75 Posts
i wanna buy the wheels

jtkz13 said:
I bought these last year, cleaned & polished them, and used them for 2 track events. There are the typical scratches, but they are not bent and have zero rim leaks. I'll let them go for $115, or best reasonable offer. Local pickup (macomb county, mi) is preferred, but I'll ship them for actual cost + packaging. Shipping is usually ~ 15-20/wheel. My zip is 48316 if you want to calculate it yourself.

Cash/check/money order is fine. I'll do paypal but you are responsible for the 3% surcharge.

I can get better pics if needed, but here's one i took last year. Centercaps are also included and are in perfect shape.

[/QUOTE]

i wanna buy the wheels asap can u please send me a few pics at [email protected] so i can see the shape the wheels are and if u want call me at my cell 201-920-4265 and ask for edwin so we can make some arrangemnts for me to buy the wheels so please w/b asap ok thanks

·
Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
75 Posts
interested in the wheel

tommypenguin said:
if anyone is looking i have one cl-s rim for sale, in pristine shape for a 100shipped, no tire. For those looking for the set they would just need to find one more wheel.
can you send em a pic of the wheels asap at [email protected] and if i like it i will buy it asap ok thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts